Dr. Grandela works with families confronting specific problems, including divorce and marital problems, learning disabilities, depression/anxiety disorders, addiction and other medical or behavioral conditions. He also counsels individuals and families relating to challenging life circumstances.
Dr. Grandela , Psy D, holds a master of arts degree from Regent University and a doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology from Capella University and brings over 20 years of experience to the mental health and addiction counseling fields. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) and is a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), indicating advanced training in this field.
- Adolescents, and adults
- Depression and bipolar disorders
- ADHD, learning, and memory loss
- Anger and aggression
- Traumatic stress and stress management
- Discrimination and self-empowerment
- Psychological testing
- Life transitions
- Grief and loss
- Psychodynamic, family systems, cognitive-behavioral, and EMDR therapy approaches